For more than 25 years, The Women’s Fund has created economic, educational, and personal
growth opportunities for women and girls and encouraged their advancement and full
participation in the community. In honor of their 25th Anniversary in 2022, The Women’s Fund
is focusing on the pivotal role that women-owned businesses play in growing our region’s
economy while recognizing some of the unique challenges female entrepreneurs face.
The organization is offering grants of up to $5,000 each to help take your business to the next level!
Five grants valued at $5,000 are being offered.
The purpose is to provide funding to women entrepreneurs in Oneida and Herkimer Counties, and to enable them to grow their businesses.
Eligibility: Applications will be considered from businesses that:
● Are at least 51% woman-owned
● Are based in Oneida County or Herkimer County, New York
● Are legally incorporated
● Have been in existence for at least one year with plans to improve/expand
Examples of what will be funded:
● Consulting services
What we will not be funded:
● Ongoing operating expenses (salaries, rent, etc.)
● Religious or political businesses
● Debt reduction
● Already incurred expenses
Grant deadline is Friday, September 30, 2022.