What is MVBWN?
The Mohawk Valley Business Women’s Network (MVBWN) is committed to empowering female entrepreneurs and women in business by supporting them through all phases of their business and personal development.
Committed to empowering women entrepreneurs, MVBWN provides members with opportunities to showcase their unique strengths and business experiences among a strong network of professional contacts; provides educational opportunities, and fosters ongoing mutual support.
- Support and promote women-owned businesses in the greater Mohawk Valley
- Encourage women to establish and operate their own business
- Advise, assist, and support women with the risks and responsibilities of owning a business
- Provide technical assistance and referrals to each other
- Foster a positive and supportive atmosphere in the business community by discussing issues and experiences
- Facilitate cooperation and creative competition