Connections for Success
Committed to empowering female entrepreneurs and women in business by supporting them through all phases of their business and personal development. Our Business Network is a group of smart, fun, and hard-working women.
The Mohawk Valley Business Women’s Network (MVBWN) is committed to empowering female entrepreneurs and women in business by supporting them through all phases of their business and personal development. Our Business Network is a group of smart, fun and hard-working women. View our list of members HERE.
Join us and become part of this dynamic group of women who are dedicated to becoming better business and community leaders. We continually celebrate the success of our members as they grow, develop and overcome the challenges they face as women entrepreneurs.
- Future, current and retired woman business owners
- Managers, Directors, Partners and employees in a company or corporation doing business in the greater Mohawk Valley
- High School and College students interested in entrepreneurship
- Inclusion in online Business Directory to drive traffic to your website
- Opportunity to connect with other women in business in the Mohawk Valley at monthly meetings
- Share what’s going on with your business to the monthly newsletter sent to audience of 1300+
- Invitation to events such as ribbon cuttings, holiday parties, and more
- Network Referrals
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills as a member of committee or as a board volunteer
- Inclusion of your events on Network Calendar
- Share your press releases to news on MVBWN website
- Opportunity to host a Member Vendor Table at Annual MVBWN Expo
- Opportunity to host a Member Mingle or a Breakfast Networking Event and share about your organization
- Job Listings
- Social Media Shares on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Browse our member directory consisting of woman-owned and managed businesses throughout the Mohawk Valley!